Easy homemade Chocolate Pudding Cake recipe, with the ingredients can easily be found and simple recipe. This is a simple and easy dessert. Pudding has a lot of recipes base on the variety of ingredients. Today simpledailytips will show you how to make your own chocolate pudding cake Quanlity: 6 cups (125ml)
Chocolate Pudding Cake Ingredients:
Chocolate Pudding Cake Ingredients
2 egg yolks (20 grams per yolk)
25g corn starch
250ml whole milk
100ml whipping cream
60g chocolate (60% of cocoa)
½ teaspoon vanilla
1 small pinch of salt
*100ml of whipping cream can be replaced by 40 grams of butter and 60 ml of fresh milk, but whipping cream will taste better.
Directions to make Chocolate Pudding Cake :
Prepare the pudding jar. You should clean the jar with boiling water and leave it dry. Step 1:
– Firstly, you give whole milk to the pot with salt and boil over medium heat until the milk starts boiling and bubbling in a pot.
give whole milk to the pot with salt and boil over medium heat
While boiling the milk, beat up 2 egg yolks in a large bowl at high speed for 2 minutes until the color switch to light yellow.
Egg Yolk – Chocolate Pudding Cake
Dice mince the chocolate.
Small Chocolate – Chocolate Pudding Cake
Pour the chocolate into the egg and milk mixture then mix it carefully.
Chocolate Mixture – Chocolate Pudding Cake
While mixing, slowly pour the boiled milk in step 1 in.
After that filter it through the sieve. Step 6:
Then add butter, whipping cream and vanilla extract into the bowl and mix it together.
When the mixture is all mixed. It’s time to enjoy. Chocolate pudding can be eat in warm or frozen.
Note for chocolate pudding cake recipe :
– After heating up the mixture, it will continues to be thick so when you see it started to be thick you should turn off the heat incase it is to thick to mix with the chocolate. If is thick you can pour some whipping cream or milk and mix it together.
– Don’t leave the heat too high because it will make the egg cooked.
– After mixing the mixture, if it taste like flour which mean the egg mixture is not cooked. The solution is pour more milk and continues to mix in low heat until the flour is cooked.
– We use the chocolate contain 60% of cocoa. If the chocolate has higher percent of cocoa, you should change the amount of sugar in the recipe.(if the percent of cocoa is higher then the chocolate will be more bitter so you should lower the amount of sugar and opposite)
– While waiting the pudding mixture to cool down, after each 15-20 minutes, you should stir once incase it closs scum.
Store it in the fridge from 1-2 days. Pudding chocolate is not condense but is has a light and thick texture, with the scent of chocolate.”